
Here's wishing you all a very happy Easter tomorrow! I've been a bad blogger (again!) and I'm sorry about that! I'm sure we'll get some pictures tomorrow for me to post and I'll fill you in on what we've been up to around here. Busy times, as usual! Until then, here's Bear Cub's most recent picture that we had taken at the photographer's. He was not too happy about being there that day, but somehow we managed to leave with this ADORABLE photo! One friend told me that he looks like he's praying for something naughty. Hmmmm...she might not be too far off there! I think it is SO sweet! :)
Happy Easter everyone!!
Picture is adorable....just priceless. Thanks for bringing a big smile to my face! Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man!!! I can't believe how old he seems. The ladybug video is adorable too. Thanks so much for commenting on our blog Kylie. I'm glad someone is checking it and enjoys seeing our little family! Hope you had a great holiday. Keep in touch!
ReplyDelete