Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bear Cub talk...

BC is quite the talker now!  He voices his opinion, replies in conversation, and always has PLENTY to add!  :)  Here are just a few things that I can think of from the last several weeks:

BC, watching a show (that suddenly had no speaking or music):  Make it noisy!  

In the car:  
BC to me: I smell something!
Me:  What is it?
BC:  A stoe (or something like that, that I couldn't understand)
Me:  Your toes?
BC:  No, a stoe.
Me:  What is it?
BC:  (getting exasperated now) A smelly animal!! 
Me:  Oh!!!  A SKUNK!  
(yeah...SHEESH, MOM!)

He also asks questions - not the WHY?? yet, but lots of, "What is that?"  "Where is....?"  "How is...?"

At gymnastics this week:
BC stands in line for his hand stamp and Skittle.  He then runs back to his teacher, Miss Casey, and says, "I want a Skittle for Warren....my Daddy!"  

Enjoy the weekend!  I'll try to post more of his cuteness as I think of it.  We went to Animal Kingdom today and had a really great day!  Pictures to come soon!  :)

1 comment: