Monday, March 1, 2010

More pics...

Yes, Zoe has a t-shirt on here...poor girl!! It was what BC wore to bed the night before, and we just HAD to try it on Zoe. That didn't last long...but long enough for me to snap a picture or 2!
This look either says, "Mom, why me??" or "Mom, I'm about to ATTACK because of this!"
Coach still smiling for pics...um, I think the kids are DONE!
The "Chase Me!" game in full swing...
Smiling and trying to blow some bubbles...

This guy fell asleep on MY LAP as I checked my email late Friday afternoon. Wow, he must've been KONKED to fall asleep like this!!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures, mb, are so cute and your thinking on zbs' thoughts are too. She will be fussing at bc about that, I becha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures. My favorite is the first, BC and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete