Sunday, November 28, 2010

Silly boy...

I had quickly gotten BC a bowl of mac-n-cheese the other night and had to take a phone call for work. THIS is what I found once I got back into the kitchen...he had decided that he and Zoe would be eating OUTSIDE that night. Too funny! At least he was sweet enough to bring her food out too...
BC and his teacher, Miss Betty, during his Thanksgiving Feast at school
Sitting with one of his buddies before the feast. I think this was his "snake face." **sigh** Lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Great shirt that BC is wearing! You can really tell he how much he loves Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picnic on the sidewalk....oh that clever bc. It might just beat "picnic in the car"? naw.. That's still so fun. Such a cute pair!!! Loved the pictures of bc in school. Ms. Betty looks like a sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *heart* the snake boy! : ) Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete