Wow...he is FAST on his bike now! I remember last Xmas when his feet could barely reach the pedals. He has grown a lot here recently...gaining 2 pounds and 2 inches since July!
Could this face get any cuter!?!?
This was a photo shoot that I tried at the park...in hopes of getting THE Christmas card picture...got some great shots, but actually did one yesterday that we liked better.
Best friends forever!
Our community had a little "lighting" festival at our Town Square on Friday. We went for a bit...but it was pretty chilly that night!
Hmmm...which candy cane and cookie to choose?
Not the greatest...but proof that we were all there! :)
On the move at the park yesterday...
Tree climbing...he went HIGH yesterday...made Mama a bit nervous!
Nope...BC could not get any cuter! I bet it feels good to be wearing long sleeves for a change. XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute & cute........all of you!!! Hugs to you!!
ReplyDelete