Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Official..for the second time now! ;)

Hi there!  Well, Thursday was our court date to readopt Bear Cub here in the States.  This was an optional thing to do, but it will make HIS life easier as he can know obtain a copy of his birth certificate from the good 'ol US of A, instead of Russia.  :)

It all ran smoothly and it was an easy process!  We were in and out of the courtroom within 10 minutes...at the most!  The judge seemed really nice and he said he LOVED doing these cases as it was for something GOOD instead of what he usually sees.  I'm glad we could brighten his Thursday some!  Bear Cub was a wiggle worm...surprise, surprise.  But thankfully, he is so gosh darn cute and young enough still, that everyone thought he was adorable.  Phew!  ;)  He did shake hands with the judge and answered the few questions he was asked.  All in all, it was a great experience and now truly, the end of the adoption process.  I'm glad we did it!  We'll be getting his new birth certificates within the next few weeks.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to you!  I don't have a preference as to who wins...usually I enjoy the commercials more than any of it!  :)  Have a good one!

 Getting sworn in...BC did great with the hand raising!
 BC said he was going to make a silly face for this one...and yes, he did!
 Here he is...spinning around and around me while the attorney asked us a few questions.  
 Listening in for a split second?
 Split second GONE...trying to climb into the juror box.  Oh my.  Me...TRYING to pay attention still!

 Shaking hands like a big boy!
A nice picture!  The judge asked BC if he wanted to sit up in his judge's seat.  BC very seriously shook his head 'no.'  I don't think he knew WHAT to think of the guy in the black robe!  Ha!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Your blog mb brought tears of joy & overwhelming pride and love of the Bear family. bc is a miracle in our lives. Love that "bug, frog, snake, dinosaur Scientist". Brains & good looks runs in this family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you! Nice family pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Great photos and G is adorable as usual! I love that harried mama look you have in some of the pics...made me laugh : ) Love you guys! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! (I know that mom look all too well...) :)
    Yay for BC and his wonderful parents!!!

    ReplyDelete