We've had some fun weekends here lately, so check out the photos! These are just the ones off of my phone....oh yeahhhhh! I got an Iphone about a month ago! I probably only use 10% of what it is capable of doing, but it sure is fun and takes awesome quality photos! It's pretty fun! There goes THAT $30 extra per month...oh well...it was time to upgrade! It makes my work stuff a bit easier, too!
Enjoy the pictures! Happy Earth Day to you! We have lots of little trees growing in various sized pots in and around the house...my land-loving hubbie is starting his own forest that will eventually get planted up on our property! I'd say we're doing our share for Earth Day! :)
Hanging out with his cousins from TN at Aunt S and Uncle G's 50th Anniversary Party
Surprise! Happy 50th!
Backyard fun...we always get so much use out of these blow-up pools!
A blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl.... (anyone know that song by U2?)
Easter egg fun!
Getting ready for the egg hunt with cousin A!
They are just TOO cute!
Love the pictures. It makes me feel like I'm there. Miss you and love you all. Love, Aunt Audrey
ReplyDeleteLove your new post and the pictures are adorable..........as always! xoxoxo to bc, mb, pb & zb! pg
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for the new post! Thanks for including the anniversary party pics...it will be their 51st before I get around to doing it, oy!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Looks like someone had a fun Easter egg hunt! love, debbie
ReplyDelete