Last Wednesday, BC graduated from preschool. He is headed to kindergarten in August! Oh boy! Graduation went so well and we were so incredibly proud! The ceremony was about 45 minutes long, with adorable songs and with each grad reading a book! Bear Cub did amazing with this! I am so, so proud of his reading ability! He amazes me. He is starting to pick books up and just start reading them out loud. It's an awesome feeling to have your child read to you!
But anyway...I digress...back to graduation. The songs were so cute and BC knew the words and ALL the motions. He's not usually into this kind of stuff, so to see him participating and having fun (without getting silly and wild) was wonderful. I had a few moments of almost letting the tears flow, but I held it together so I could continue taking pictures.
So, now it's summertime! BC will still go to his school this summer, a few days each week, for the summer camp program. He likes going to school and I think he would be bored if he didn't have something to do most of the week. I think he and I both do not want to say good-bye to his school. Kindercare will ALWAYS hold a special place in our hearts! A lot of growth, change, and positive things have happened there for our boy! :)
Enjoy the pictures! I will try to upload some videos soon!
That face! It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!
He was super excited about his graduation gifts, but had to wait until AFTER the ceremony to open!
My handsome boys! All ready to head to school for graduation!
I am so proud of him!
BC and some of his buddies. I love this picture! Look at those lil babies...they'll be 18 and graduating from high school before we know it. **sniff**
BC and his diploma
BC with his WONDERFUL, patient, awesome, best teacher, Ms. Dusty. We LOVE her!
Finally! The presents!
He was thrilled with his new Audobon Society Field Guide to Amphibians & Reptiles book. Who wouldn't be?!? LOL
Another mom got these pics with her fancy camera...BC kept fooling with his tassle during the ceremony. And the second one is of him doing his SOLO read. He did awesome. :)
SO proud of your grad!!! Quite the handsome young man! :)
ReplyDeletelove, Auntie E :)
I'm so proud of b.c. too....I think he is a genius and sooooo handsome! Congratulations again to you b.c. and to m.b./p.b. xoxoxo to you all, PG
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the grad! You all should be so proud. I love the picture where his tongue is after the tassel!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you all!! I am very proud of BC.
ReplyDelete