Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fun with Chippy the Elf!

Hi there and Merry A Week Away From Christmas!!

I wanted to share our pictures of our new elf, Chippy!  He mysteriously appeared on our doorstep on December 1.  Inside the box, there was a typed letter from Santa, explaining that this elf would travel nightly to the North Pole to report on BC's behavior for the day.  Each morning, he is in a new place and we have to find him.  So fun!!


 Reading the book and naming our new elf 
 Chippy also suffered through December's ROUND ONE of sickness
 Gone fishin'!
 He reads, too!
 Chippy, the ar-teest!
 Just hanging around...by a candy cane hook ... the next night, he ate his and left one out for Bear Cub

 He floated in from the North Pole with a really cool balloon!
 Late night cards
 Dental hygiene is important for elves, too!
 Check-up night!
 Christmas movie night!


We've had ROUND 2 of sickness ... fever has been gone now all day, so hopefully BC is on the mend!  Chippy's note helped!
 
 
We have until the night of Dec. 24 with Chippy ... and then he'll fly home to the North Pole with Santa.  He'll be back again next year!  :)

4 comments:

  1. You are the most creative person I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this post...in fact all your Massachusetts relatives love it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed all the girls I work with this post!! They were so impressed with your creativeness. I told them this is what the elf is all about! So proud of my little cousin! love to all, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I'm going to miss "Chippy". B.C.'s elf has personality plus as well as M.B./P.B. I'll be waiting for Chippy's return next year. xoxoxo p.g.

    ReplyDelete