Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hi everyone!!

Hello!  I'm still here!  We've been busy with Spring Break, school, life, work...you name it, we stay busy!  I've been subbing a lot lately and continue to be busy with my role as the Volunteer Coordinator at BC's school.  I look forward to passing the crown on to someone else next year for that job!

We had a fun Spring Break!  Ours was very early in March.  Seems like a lifetime ago now!  We spent one night over on the East coast of FL with some friends from Canada, and then we went on a 3-night Disney cruise.  This was a surprise for Bear Cub and he was thrilled!  We told him by having Mickey & Minnie call him about 3 days before we left.  They have an automated call that says something like "Can't wait to see you on the Disney Dream!"  BC's eyes lit up!  This time, Mimi Bear came with us and we all had a great time.  It was a little chilly when we left the port, but by the time we got down to the Bahamas, the weather was warm and gorgeous!

Enjoy the pictures!!  I'll try to update sooner, rather than SO LATE!!  Hugs!

 My new pride & joy...my 2014 Ford Escape.  I looooove it!! 
 Watching the water as we digested another delicious cruise ship meal!
 Bear Cub lost his 2nd tooth!  :)
 He had lots of fun at his friend's bouncy party last weekend!
 My handsome hubs enjoying Disney's island, Castaway Cay.
 Beach bunnies!  :)
 The Disney Dream! And look at that dreamy, clear water!
 BC asked our room steward to teach him how to make the cool turtle towels.  So one night, before dinner, BC created this scene for our super nice cabin steward.  He loved it!  :)

 At port in Nassau, Bahamas





 My awesomely talented sister painted this for me!  I love it!  See BC and Zoe there in the field on the left?  Amazing!!
 Zoe has a special relationship with her Mimi.  :)  Lots of food and treats involved.
 BC and his best gal.  :)
 Sorry to rub it in...but we have had a beautiful Spring.  This is from our fave beach in Sarasota. 

 A little over a month ago, I cut about 3 inches from my hair...I felt so light and airy afterwards!
One of our neighborhood pool's splash areas...BC loves this one!  :)

3 comments:

  1. A new post!!! LOVE the cruise pics! :)
    ...and your new "baby" sure is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the new post! Love the cruise pics, haircut, and new ride. Light blue is BCs color. Your sis definitely has some talent...that's her calling! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so happy to see your new post!! The pictures are beautiful!! I had a ford escape a few years ago. My first SUV, really good in the snow!!!!!! LOL. The pic J. did came out so nice, what a talent. Aunt M. looks like she had a good time on the cruise too. We are FINALLY getting some nice weather here too, no more snow hopefully. Have a great weekend! love ya, debbie

    ReplyDelete