Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A New Discovery

I do believe my boy is going to be a climber. The other evening, while doing the dishes and cleaning up after dinner, my hubbie and I quickly turned away from Bear Cub as he happily played at his table and chair set in the living room. I think we both turned around at the same time, and lo and behold, there was our son, joyfully standing up on a chair, smiling proudly.
"Hey Mom & Dad...look what I can do!"

In order to not promote this new found athletic feat, I chose not to reach for my camera, as I typically do when he discovers something new and exciting. So, sorry to say, I do not have proof of that fun occurrence!

BUT...I do have photographic evidence of tonight's after-dinner discovery, which also included a chair. He has learned how to climb into his big blue chair and then proceed onto the couch, all the while clutching his beloved race car in one hand and grunting noisily as he goes along. The end result was very pleasing to him, so I imagine I'll be seeing this trick done over and over again in the coming days.

Let the climbing begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment