Just a quick story about bedtime tonight. After Daddy does the nightly bath, we read some books together, and then BC and I head to his room for his bottle and some snuggle time in the rocking chair. He sort of straddles me, with his head against my chest or on my shoulder, but tonight he kept picking his head up and I could tell in the darkness that he was looking at me. As my eyes adjusted, I could see that sweet mouth of his ready for a kiss as he leaned towards me. This literally took place 10 times...maybe more. What a loving little boy we have here. I could hardly stand to put him down in his crib tonight. Those kisses make the world melt away. What an angel he is!
I could cry----oookay, ooooOkay! Motherhood is a beautiful thing for sure...&
ReplyDelete..... you do have an adorable little guy!!!!!!!!!