Good news that BC is back up and running full speed ahead again! We're still laying low this week, just to be sure he's getting enough rest and is home for his usual nap time. This weekend is a big one for us....THE WEDDING!!! We're all ready to go. We'll be leaving on Thursday and spending the weekend in Clearwater for the big event. We're all excited about it and ever-so thankful that BC will be healthy enough to do his ring-bearing job and wear that snazzy tuxedo! I'll be sure to post pictures from it all next week.
On a totally different note -- I made a fantastic recipe in our slow cooker last week and I'd like to share! I've finally gotten into using our cooker since I've been staying at home. I was always a little nervous to have it plugged in and hot all day when we were both away at work -- thinking of Zoe's safety, of course! She unfortunately would not be able to turn the heat down on her own...she's smart, but not that smart! ;) Ha, ha... So here it is!
Cola Pot Roast
3-4 pound roast
One envelope of dry onion soup mix
One can of cream of mushroom soup
16 0z. of any kind of cola (I used generic Coke)
Cook on high for 6 hours
It was SO delicious...juicy, tender, and flavorful! I definitely recommend it! :)
Very happy that he is feeling better. He's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo glad he is feeling better. Kids do bounce back quickly! Have a blast at the wedding...looking forward to seeing the pictures.
ReplyDelete