It's a good thing that BC will have recently spent some time with his grandparents & Mimi, because he's going to be with them for 5 days coming up soon!! Dear Daddy Bear surprised me with a cruise for just the two of us! Wow, was I surprised! I'm really excited and looking forward to some "us" time, but I know I'm going to be missing my baby terribly! Everyone is so excited to be finally baby-sitting him and I know he'll have a fun time with them all. But again...I am going to miss my little partner in crime SO much!! :)
Here are a few new photos from the last week. Enjoy! Have a restful and wonderful weekend!!
Reading a book with Mimi
The fun with the bucket just NEVER seems to end!
I guess he decided he wanted to enjoy the outside view for a while! I love that smile of his!
Look at that tomato plant grow! This week he started repeating "No" back to me. On this day, I had to remind him that there was no touching of the plants, only watering and sniffing. So he really loved telling me (while shaking his pointer finger back and forth...yikes...you really can see yourself once a little one starts mimicking you!) "No, no, no." And then he bent down to "sniff," or basically whistle at, the plants. He got my drift! Check out the new shoes....yes, MORE new shoes! The last pair only lasted a little over a month!
He's a growing boy!
Cool new shoes BC...and love the tropical shirt! :) Looks like HE is ready for a cruise...he will have a blast with his grand parents and be super spoiled when you get him back!! :) YEAH for grandparents!!!
ReplyDelete