Thursday, May 8, 2008

The "Man" on a Bug Hunt!


"Here's looking at you, babe."

I've mentioned before how much Bear Cub loves to go on bug hunts in the evening. Well, here are some new pictures of him, using his owl magnifying glass (thanks again, Betsy!!) and checking the sidewalk for his beloved ants and bugs. He's really starting to repeat words and use new ones every day. His language growth in the last few weeks has been amazing! He can not say the hard "c" or "k" sound right now...so any words starting with those letters come out with a "t" sound. So, when he thinks something is great, he yells out, "TOOL!" for "COOL!" It is just the funniest thing and so cute!! So, we saw lots of "tool" bugs on our walk.


And be sure to check out his shirt..."I may be small, but I'm still the MAN!"
Isn't that the truth though?!!?

Thanks again, Aunt S & Uncle T!




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Such an inquisitive little guy that bc is. I think I've said this before..........HE'S A GENIUS!! xoxoxox Yes sireeee!

    ReplyDelete