Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm curious...

...to know who is out there reading this Bear Cub blog of mine! I'm wondering if it's just the family and friends that I've shared the site with? Or do I have other readers out there that have found us through some other blogs?

Do me a favor...click on the little green link below that says something about "Comments." Just follow the directions and leave me a little note so I can see who reads this masterpiece of mine. ;) ha, ha

You can leave your name or just click on Anonymous, if you like.

So come out of hiding and say hello! I look forward to reading your friendly comments! ;)
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love reading about BC and seeing pictures of him. I check the blog when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it, too ~ Anne Nonymous
    Oh, and by the way, my 'comment word verification' word today is buttsper. Reminds me of when you sat on all those sand spurs that mom had removed from Shaggy and set upon a chair at Aunt Cookies. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Heidi and i live in England, i found your blog through another,me and my husband brought our son home from russia in feb this year he was 12 months then and is 20 months now, its great to read about your experiences with the gorgeous B/C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have so enjoyed reading your blog about Bear cub. My husband and I are in the process of adopting from Yaroslavl.
    jandsrussianadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this is Debbie's daughter up in MA - I love seeing the pics you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mb, what a great idea to receive notes from afar. God bless all who are adopting - our bc is such a blessing to our family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have no children, got married "older" and have PCOS. My dream is to have a baby left on my porch! (A girl can dream...) I enjoy reading your blog about your little BC - he sure is a cutie and says lots of FUN things!

    ReplyDelete