Showing off his new beads from Uncle Warren's pirate-themed birthday party
You know Zoe feels all better when we start torturing her... Arrrgh, matey!
All smiles in front of the animal mural (notice the tree frog above his head) yesterday at Animal Kingdom.
Hello all! Well, I don't have a real organized post in my mind today, so I thought I'd just share some random tidbits about BC as I think of them. Have a wonderful week! :)
- Bear Cub is still very into frogs! He carries his little plastic frogs around the house all day. He even creates "frog exhibits" (his words, I swear!) in the playroom for us to check out. Future frog scientist...
- The boy is also crazy about trains still! He LOVES to check out real train DVDs at the library and can tell you all about how they couple up, interurban trains, and all the different parts. How do the trains and frogs fit in with one another, you may ask? He often makes the "Frog Express" and transports his frogs from one area to another by train. Oh boy!
- He is afraid of 3-D movies/shows. Tried it out yesterday at Animal Kingdom and he basically freaked. Poor guy! We left that theater REAL quick!
- He's happy going to school! Still a wiggle-worm, but all smiles after school and ready to talk about his day. Oh, and he seems to LOVE the letter 'X' as he points it out whenever he sees it!
- He loves to make up silly tunes as he plays. It's pretty cute to listen to him.
- He wants to play basketball! I've gotten some info on the 3-year-old league that starts in January. Can you imagine?!?!
- He's a speed-demon on his tricycle. I do believe Santa may have a "real" bike on his list for our boy...
- HE IS POTTY TRAINED!! Ok, I don't want totally shout it from the rooftops, as I know we'll still have accidents every once in a while, but all in all, it is DONE and we are so happy/proud/excited! It's great to just have underpants in the house...no more Pull-Ups! Go Bear Cub! :)
- He still loves books and we read LOTS each day! We go to our new library weekly and check out books. He is a non-fiction kind of guy. Last week, we got a lot on grasshoppers, dragonflies, and of course, frogs.
- He loves to point out anything pink "for Mommy!" He smiles so big at me when he sees something pink that he thinks Mommy will like. My lil sweetheart!
- BC has an incredible imagination. He stuns us daily with how he plays and the scenarios he makes up.
- He says he will do everything when he "is 5." Riding roller coasters, swimming by himself, going down the big slides. Wow, he's going to be busy when he turns five!
Hilarious pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love that post. It's so fun to hear the funny, creative little things that make up his world! Thanks for sharing. Isn't it all just amazing still?? I can remember plain as ever the day I saw you in Target and you told me you were adopting a little boy. It made me cry right then and there! YOu are just the best mom. Good work friend!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your little pirates! Have you seen any "fireworks" lately? Oh, that bc and his ideas!
ReplyDelete