Our life became even more rich and full with the adoption of our son in July 2007. This blog is dedicated to our son, whom we lovingly refer to as Bear Cub.
I had to LOL because it reminds me of something Nathan would do (has done)!
LOL!!!! Auntie J's gonna squeeze those little buns if ya don't get some pants on!
Taking care of business no matter what! Such a cutie pie, that bc. Makes me smile too! xoxo
I love it. Ryan loves ruuning around the house naked before he takes a shower and says no but cheeks for you!!
I had to LOL because it reminds me of something Nathan would do (has done)!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! Auntie J's gonna squeeze those little buns if ya don't get some pants on!
ReplyDeleteTaking care of business no matter what! Such a cutie pie, that bc. Makes me smile too! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love it. Ryan loves ruuning around the house naked before he takes a shower and says no but cheeks for you!!
ReplyDelete