At breakfast this morning, BC told me that his piece of bologna was the "vocal sac of his frog plate." Um, ya see....he LOVES frogs! :)
He's been so excited to take "night walks" after dinner...he brings the flashlight to look for...you guessed it, frogs and toads! And he usually finds them...and catches them!
At Epcot -- only some of the Christmas decorations were up there
Daddy and BC in front of the model train set outside of Epcot's Germany. BC could stand there for HOURS watching the trains go by!
All smiles in front of a mock fire truck at "Innoventions" Epcot.
Have a wonderful week ahead! My goal for the week is to really focus on all the things that I am thankful for. It's a shame that it takes the week of Thanksgiving to get me thinking like this, because there is SO much in life to be thankful for...each and every day. So, to start off...I'd like to say that I am thankful for my friends and family that read this blog and care about Bear Cub and his family! :) I'll post more again soon... Take care!
We are so very thankful for you, too, my darling!! You're right, I think BC will be scientist. Cousin Amy
ReplyDelete