Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Introducing...

Mr. O!! He's the cutest 3-month-old ever! :)

This weekend, I took a 2-night trip to Atlanta (all by myself!) to visit my cousin, her husband and their beautiful new son. It was such a great time...I loved holding this little guy and getting those sweet baby snuggles from him. It was so fun to visit with my cousins too -- they are some of my favorite people in the world! Little Mr. O loves to be outside, so we spent most of our weekend enjoying the gorgeous Fall weather --- wow, I even got to see some leaves that had changed color! So that's what that looks like! ;) I feel more like an auntie to this lil man, as his Mama and I are definitely more like sisters than cousins. I'm so happy to have gone up to visit...and in case you're wondering, my own little & big men did just fine at home. :)

P.S. I SWEAR I was there...we just never got around to taking any pics of ME with Mr. O!
Next time...





I just LOVE his big, gummy smiles that I got out of him! :)

Ahhh...the things you do to a baby, just to get a cute picture!!


Mr. O...I love you!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable pic's, mb. All I can say is....CUTE, CUTE,CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!!!!! mama and daddy "O" are too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, he's cute. Glad we have another man in the family! -HR

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby and I too love that 'gummy' smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...how adorable!! I'm so jealous you got to see Mr. O. ( He doesn't look nearly as mysterious as his name suggests! ) JSR

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you too! I am so sad we didn't get any pics of you. I've been thinking about that all week. Maybe I'll photoshop you in. XOXO. Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is sooooooo super cute. Just want to kiss him. :)

    ReplyDelete