Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What a weekend!

BC giving "the baby" some love! Bear Cub will be sorely disappointed as this guy gets bigger and can't be "held" anymore!

Oooh! What a captive audience I had at night! Before story time, the boys had snacks and got to watch a show in their pjs -- while hanging out in tent. We even had popcorn! I'm telling you, it was a REAL sleepover! :)
Hmmmm...looks like a deep conversation!
This lil boy looks SO much like his Mama! :)
Oh my...goofball central!
Just precious!
The whole crew at the zoo!
Do ya think they were tired after the zoo? Um...YES!


Here's a little math equation for ya:

3 boys under the age of 4 + their best friend Mamas = a fun-filled (and BUSY) weekend!

We had a great visit from my BFF on Saturday and Sunday nights. Her boys are 15 months and almost 4, so Bear Cub fits right in! They played and played, had a few moments of disagreements, but overall, I'd say the boys are on their way to being best friends themselves! :) Although they live 3 hours away, it's great because we do see them every few months, so the boys really are getting to know one another. We had fun just playing inside the house, in the yard, and the BIG event of the weekend was a trip to the ZOO!! Wow, the boys were fantastic -- so happy to be out and checking out the animals! It really was a great day. I bought zoo passes again (yay!) so BC and I will be heading back again very soon. My animal lover boy thinks the zoo is the BEST!

Enjoy the pics of these handsome boys. It's amazing to share these Mommy moments with my best friend of 20+ years! :)


2 comments:

  1. 20+ years...oh my!!! :)
    They are amazing boys, that's for sure!
    You got some great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! Auntie E and MB with all of those handsome boys. Know you guys had a really fun time ...... did you have your running shoes on??? Mighty cute people.

    ReplyDelete