Thursday, July 15, 2010

Couch-bound...

Hello! Well, Bear Cub and I are going to have another couch-bound day today, I believe. This poor boy of mine is still under the weather. He's actually content to just lie still on the couch...for hours on end...which is so totally NOT normal for him! I took him to the doctor yesterday, and he does have strep throat. Having him take liquid medicine is not an easy task, but with Daddy's help, we managed to get most of his dose in him last night. The real issue seems to be his upset tummy, but despite this, he still is drinking water. He hasn't had much to eat in the past few days, so now I'm not sure if the gurgles I hear from his stomach are hunger or just his bug. Oh my. I can't wait for him to get feeling well again! It is SO pitiful to see this normally energetic boy being so quiet and still. Hopefully he'll perk up some today... I don't know how much more TV either of us can stand! Ha!

Well, I got "the call" about going full time with the virtual school! Woo-hoo! I am very excited, but now I start my training on Monday, instead of next Thursday. I'm ready, as long as I can get Bear Cub healthy...and me stay healthy too. Let the new adventure begin!

Have a great day! Oooh...he just requested oatmeal...off I go!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh hope G. is feeling better soon. The good thing is, usually little kidos get better fast too! Congrats on the job! My mom was telling me about it, sounds interesting! Great way to be able to stay at home and earn some money too. Good luck with the job and hope G. is feeling better soon. love, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope BC is feeling better today! How exciting about your job....lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope BC is doing better AND ma and pa are still healthy!

    ReplyDelete