With that said, we had a great anniversary....away for 2 nights at a beautiful beach! Oh my...it was relaxing, quiet, peaceful, filled with yummy meals and easy conversations. There were NO time outs, throwing sand, unwanted splashes, or "Can I be excused NOW?" asked at the dinner table. You guessed it...Bear Cub stayed home with Mimi....thank you, thank you, to Mimi Bear!! It really was a wonderful getaway - such an awesome surprise for me from my man -- and just a much-needed break from our usually busy, hectic life.
Bear Cub did well with his Mimi, going on lots of bug hunts, playing outside, going on a field trip to Pet Smart (one of his faves), and doing some artwork. I think they kept each other busy just fine! :)
I WILL post pictures this weekend sometime. But until then, please have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend! I am proud to be an American and thankful that we have all that we have here in our country. One trip to Russia (especially 2!) would make any American remember to appreciate all that we have and all that we are potentially able to have, here in the States. Happy Birthday, America!! More to come soon...I promise I'll get back to my better blogging ways! I'm still in vacation mode I think.... ;)
Glad you two love birds had such a fun time at the beach. I've found a cure for insomnia after hanging out with bc. Boy....what a busy little guy he is!! Adorable too!!
ReplyDelete