Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hellooooo out there!

Oh, the fun we have with boxes around here! This week he made a "frog house," and we played "Frog Family" for quite some time! :) We even had a song to go along with it....to the tune of "The Addams Family," but frogs...of course! :)
Yes, the boy will eat carrots again! AND make them into snake fangs for fun!
Just chillin' on the frog at MOSI. He saw his first "real" movie that day...an IMAX movie! Talk about jumping right in to the whole movie experience! He asked SO many questions during the "ancient reptiles" movie. Oh my. He was hooked though!
Some sort of hands-on fun at MOSI
Awwww...his very first tatoo! ;)


Hi everyone! Ok...I have officially become a bad blogger. :( I'm sorry! Things have been going pretty well here lately...just really, really busy. My work is coming along and I am happy to say that I think I'm finding a good routine for myself and the family! Bear Cub has been busy studying snakes (his new love) and still collecting frogs. Oh my! I see some improvements with his handwriting skills and he seems to be recognizing more and more words in books. I think the boy will be reading by the time he's 5! Or at least, really on his way!

Let's see...in the past couple of weeks, we've to MOSI (the Museum of Science and Industry), visited with family for Auntie A's baby shower (BC's baby boy cousin will be here in about a month!) and have suffered through another round of colds and a short stomach bug. Oh my!

We are looking forward to a restful weekend ahead. I can't believe it's October tomorrow! Time is flying...BC wants to be a snake for Halloween, but so far, I have not come across any costumes. Geez...is this going to be a replay of Halloween 2 years ago with the infamous homemade duck costume!?!?!?

Enjoy the pics from the last couple of weeks!! Happy October to ya! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics! Very cute and boxes are the best. I'm with you on the bad blogging...OY...it's tough to find the time or sometimes the energy. Glad y'all are doing well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Glad to see you all are still having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so long legged and grown up!! A snake costume...sounds like a fun one to put together!! Hugs!! Jessica

    ReplyDelete