He likes to "take a picture in the mirror" when he needs to check himself out!
Bear Cub is doing well...still Mr. Facts about snakes galore! If you have ANY questions regarding reptiles, please let me know and I will direct you straight to him. He has said some funny things lately...like the other day in the car, he said, "Mommy...when I eat my fingernails (yes, a lovely habit he's gotten from Mommy) it takes me WEEKS to digest them!" Really!?!?! And when Daddy asked if he would clean up his plate last night, BC said so sweetly, "I SURE will, Daddy!" Cute, cute.
We're trying a new look here...letting BC's hair grow out a bit on top. He says he would like to have it spiked. Oh brother. ;) So, here are some pics from our first "spiking" attempt. His hair is so soft and fine that it will take a lot of gel to hold those spikes, but we will try! He's a handsome lil booger, if I do say so myself.
We're enjoying a nice weekend here...getting ready for our babysitter to come for the evening so Daddy and I can have an adult only dinner with his family! I'm looking forward to it...and excited to eat at PF Chang's. YUM!
Enjoy your weekend! Our warmer weather is returning, although when we went to the pool today, we found the water a bit too chilly, so our swimming days may be over for a while. BC had fun for a while until his teeth started chattering!
Happy Fall!!
Wait until he wants to dye his hair too!!! G. looks adorable, that cute little smile! Glad work is going good for you. I LOVE the fall myself. It has arrived here for sure. It was 32 here this morning, so the heat had to go on. The good thing is the snakes hibernate when it is this cold!!!! love, debbie
ReplyDeleteSuch a sporty 'do!! Love it! Kisses from Auntie Jessica
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics and updates! He just gets cuter and cuter with each update, if that is even possible! Can't wait to see the Halloween costume.
ReplyDeleteGroovy, Mod, Far Out!!!!!! Mighty cute & love that handsome little guy!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with BC, the spiked look is a good one on him! Hopefully he'll hold off on the tats and piercings for a while. XOXOXO
ReplyDelete