Our life became even more rich and full with the adoption of our son in July 2007. This blog is dedicated to our son, whom we lovingly refer to as Bear Cub.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Tomorrow...
This sweet baby-faced boy will be FIVE YEARS OLD!!
Happy Birthday BC!! (Card is in the mail.) Oh it makes me so sad to see our babies growing up. I hope you guys have a fun day together. I bet BC is super excited to be FIVE!
Aaaaah, A It's ^ baby! Isn't b.c. just the most adorable little guy you've ever seen? Our blessing has turned five years old. Love our b.c......h.b. to you with hugs!!
That picture seems like just yesterday.
ReplyDeleteAaaaah, a
ReplyDeleteit's ^ baby!!! And such a cutie pie too!! I love that b.c. of yours! H.B. #5 B.C. p.g. adores you!!!!!
Happy Birthday BC!! (Card is in the mail.) Oh it makes me so sad to see our babies growing up. I hope you guys have a fun day together. I bet BC is super excited to be FIVE!
ReplyDeleteAaaaah, A
ReplyDeleteIt's ^ baby! Isn't b.c. just the most adorable little guy you've ever seen? Our blessing has turned five years old. Love our b.c......h.b. to you with hugs!!