For as long as I can remember, my amazing husband has wanted to be a landowner. Over the years, he has looked at land online, taken a trip to Kentucky to actually see some in person, and continually dreamed of what he would do with that earth that he would call his own.
So...drumroll, please...I'd like to introduce you to a little piece of Heaven and show that dreams do come true if one waits patiently enough....our very own 15 acres of land (aka The Farm) in North Florida!
What are the plans? Lots of future tree planting to come and developing the land a little more into what he envisions for it. In the future? A little getaway...a country home...a place to live? Only time will tell. But for now, we're pleased as punch and I'm extra happy that someone who never asks for anything has something that he has always dreamed of! :)
Thanks babe, but I always had everything I ever wanted!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! Good for you guys!!!! What a special place for your family to make memories over the coming years!
ReplyDeleteSooooo happy for you guys!! The area looks beautiful! Nice to have dreams come true. love, debbie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.... Keep dreaming! Nancy in Mass
ReplyDelete