Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just one week away!!!

Hi all!  Wow...I can not believe that in ONE week it will be Christmas Eve!  Where has this month gone?   AND...our fresh-cut Christmas tree is still taking water everyday and we've had it since the Sunday after Thanksgiving!  Could this be the best tree EVER!?!?  We may have that thing until March!  LOL!

Bear Cub had a great week at school and I had fun yesterday going into his class and reading a couple of snowman books and doing a craft with the kids.  Working with 4 and 5 year olds is different than talking with my high school students...most definitely!  One random comment while I was reading a snowman book..."Ya know what?  I have candy canes on my tree and I can eat them!!"  So cute!  Bear Cub did AWESOME during my circle time...I was so proud of him!  School is officially out, but BC has said that he would like to go to his school's science camp a few days next week...which works out great because I'm not officially off from work until next Friday.  Camp will keep him busy and I can be somewhat productive too!

Enjoy the pictures!  Happy last-minute shopping and wrapping!  'Tis the season!

 We visited new cousin A...she is the cutest!  This outfit made me want to squeal with delight!  :) 
(We gave it to her, too!)
 Haircut time!
 Handsome boys!  Don't they look alike!?!?
 Fun at the pirate park!


 We've been going on morning run/walks/explorations before school to get some energy out.  We both have been enjoying these times out!  He looked so cute on this cold morning in his sweatsuit!

He brought this coral snake picture home that he'd made at school.  The pattern is perfect...how about that artwork!?!?

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! An artist for sure. Totally impressed by his pattern skills. and cute pics too!!! That baby A is precious!!!
    Auntie E :)

    ReplyDelete