Friday, March 9, 2012

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

In just 10 hours, I will officially be on SPRING BREAK from work!  Yippppeeeee!!

My virtual school does not get an actual spring break, so I took the week off so I could also have the time with Bear Cub while his school is out and Daddy Bear is off, too.  Yay!!

Our original plans to drive to Indiana have changed, so we are going to relax, enjoy some time at home and the beach, and get some STUFF done that we never seem to have to do.

I tell you what...preparing for a week off is exhausting! Although I don't have to make lessons plans (another beautiful thing about this job), there is still a lot to be proactive on.  But...I'm almost there...I'm counting down the hours!

I will post pictures soon!!  Let me survive today and the last push of student calls, then I will be a better blogger!  Have a happy day!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today and have a GREAT break!

    ReplyDelete