Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Ours was fairly uneventful, with just the usual errands that needed to be run and things to get done around the house. We went to Wal-Mart today for a few things and Bear Cub was getting very tired and VERY antsy. He kept saying, "Ready go home!" And this pretty much started when we first entered the store...
So, with all of his wiggliness and complaining, we told him to be patient and that we were almost done. Yeah, I know...telling a 2-year-old to be patient just doesn't seem too logical, but we were trying to rationalize with him. Really, it was a quick trip! :)
I thought it was pretty cute and funny tonight as I was putting him to bed when he sat up and looked at me and said, clear as day, "Be patient at Wal-wal."
So...maybe our message made an impression??
I guess we won't find out until our next shopping adventure...
Have a great week ahead! I'll post again once I get some new pictures uploaded!
Too cute!
ReplyDelete2 year olds...they say the funniest things!!! SO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSee, they really do listen to us!! :)