Hello! Well, for some reason, it feels like it should be Friday already! That's not a good thing when it's ONLY Wednesday! I think it's because of our busy mornings this week. We have continued to go to the gym, for about 20 minutes each morning. Bear Cub cries, but the ladies in the play room have not come out to "fetch" me, so I am guessing they are able to settle him down some in between his crying. We will try again tomorrow. My goal is to go everyday this week -- even though I personally don't want to work out EACH day -- but in hopes of establishing some sort of routine. I'm hoping too that BC realizes that I will indeed be back to get him. Today he told me, "Mama come back and pick baby up." So maybe he's getting it that I will return for him? I reassure him constantly, throw in a little bribery, and talk the play room up "big" when we are away from it. I do hope this works. And really, it's not so much for me (because my wonderful husband never minds me running to the gym in the evening), but mostly it's for Bear Cub. Already I'm thinking of next August when he will be dropped off at his first day of preschool... maybe this will ease the pain of that day? At least for HIM? :)
So that has really been the focus of our week. Tomorrow we have a pool date with some friends and I'm hoping to get up to school for BC to see the buses and for me to visit with my once-upon-a-time co-workers. He loves to go there, so it's usually a great outing for us both!
Have a great rest of the week! Will blog again soon...and post pictures. Our crazy computer is not accepting my photo memory card. :(
Here's a little piece of computer-buying advice....DON'T BUY A COMPAQ! This one has been nothing but trouble....grrrrrr.....
...yeah...buy a Mac.
ReplyDelete