Friday, February 13, 2009

An anniversary...

Eleven years ago, February 13, 1998, my dear hubbie and I became engaged!  We were still just a couple of youngins', especially when I think back on us now!  I was 19 and he was 20.  We were both sophomores at the University of Florida when he got down on one knee in my dorm room and popped the BIG question.  As you may know, I did say yes!!  ;)  

We had to rush out the door shortly after the proposal as we had already pre-purchased (yes, we were so organized and on top of things!) tickets to see the "new" Adam Sandler movie, "The Wedding Singer."  How fitting!! 

What a sweet day, so many years ago.  And here we are, continuing to grow and build memories as each day passes.  We've come a long way since that day in the dorm!  :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I still remember you telling me your news... :) I remember even more you telling me (in our dorm room!)after about 2 weeks of you 2 being together that "this was it!" Yes, sweet memories. :)
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete