Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday...already!

Hello!!  Yikes...sorry for the lack of posts!  We are doing well here.  Bear Cub has a pesky cold (again!) so we are enjoying a restful day at home.  The weather is beautiful and it is so refreshing to have the house opened up.  Not only does it feel great, but I'm hoping it will just blow all these germs away!

We had a great weekend with a last-minute kind of visit from Aunt S, Uncle T, and Grandma & Grandpa.  We had a fun lunch together at Chick-fil-A (BC's most favorite restaurant!) and touring around of the area some.  Bear Cub did not take a real nap that day, so after all the excitement and play time, he was zonked at bedtime!!  

I'll try to post some pictures soon -- it was one of those weekends that I didn't take any photos (gasp!) but I'm sure I'll get some this week.  Have a good one and hopefully everyone else out there is staying healthy!  I'm tired of goopy noses in this house!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Hopefully he's feeling better soon. My little guy is sick too. It's so sad. :( Thanks for sending me your blog address!

    ReplyDelete