Just a quick post to fill you in on this week's events. I'm having a really nice birthday...just hanging out with my Bear Cub! I've talked to my family on the phone, had lots of well wishes, and ate lunch with my teacher friends. BC had a blast playing with the other kids there too, so we both enjoyed ourselves!
The packing continues...the closing on the new house in this Friday, and we will load up and move on Saturday. I can't believe it's all happening!! SO FAST!!! I'm excited about it all and anxious to get our stuff into the new house. The un-packing will keep me busy for the next two weeks!
A little random tidbit here...did you 2 years ago on my birthday, I received THE CALL about our court date in Russia? Now how was that for a birthday present?!?! Only THE BEST! :) Another thing I can't believe...how can it be two years gone by? But on the other hand...haven't we had him forever? I forget at times that we adopted Bear Cub...he is just so US. That is the only way to describe it. Anyway, just a happy memory from a birthday passed!
I'll try to post again mid-week. We may be without internet service for a week or so, starting on Friday, so don't fret if you haven't heard from us. We'll get back up and running shortly once we're in the new house.
Have a wonderful week!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! Nope we can't quite top your birthday a couple years back..that one was the best ever for the bear family for sure. I had that joy when you came along this day a few years back and when jb came along too. Little ones are such a blessing no matter how old ya get!! Beautiful mb!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day honey!!
ReplyDelete