Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend!




We've had a really busy weekend (surprise, surprise!).  Yesterday we went to a fun birthday party for 2 of BC's friends.  The boys are brothers and both have summer birthdays, so their mom throws a joint party each year.  It was a bit wild!  Lots of 4 - 6 year olds running amuck, but lots of fun.  Bear Cub was happy to play with ALL their toys, although he did participate in the "Pin the Eye Patch on the Pirate" game and he took a few swings at the pinata.  Once we got home, it was time for me to head to a friend's baby shower...phew!  Lots of partying going on!  

Today we went to the pool and now BC is snoozing away.  We are going to begin packing up some things around the house soon.  Have I mentioned before that BC is very concerned about bringing Zoe and ALL of his cars to the new house??  Poor guy, I think he's a bit confused by all this moving talk!!  We're really excited about our new house - I'll have to post pictures soon.  But probably not until after closing... don't want to jinx anything!  ;)  

I think we're off to Disney this afternoon - kind of the last weekend we'll have that won't be consumed with the move and Daddy's work travels!  Have a great week ahead!  

2 comments:

  1. Bet you had a mighty fun trip to Disney World this afternoon.....by the way I think bc has grown again! What are you feeding him!!!? z is cute as ever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a handsome dude!!!

    ReplyDelete