Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Howdy






All smiles with the ladybug on his sleeve. We're back into the bugs around here...BIG TIME.
Ewww! Slime! This was our second attempt at making slime and I will say...this turned out just right!

If it's gooey and gross, chances are, Bear Cub will love it!


Hello! Wow, sorry for my lack of posting. I tend to go in spurts with this and I guess I'm on an "off" kind of spurt. Ha! We are doing well here! This weekend we went to Busch Gardens, which was a lot of fun! They recently opened up a new Sesame Street kids' area and preschoolers were eligible for a FREE pass for the rest of the year! We couldn't pass that up, so we also bought ourselves passes, so we'll be heading there a lot this summer, I'm sure. Bear Cub had a good time, especially once I elbowed him into getting on some of the rides. He always drags his feet, but really likes it once he's on. :)

And as for this week, we've been to the gym and pool and doing our usual "stuff" around here. I am SOOOOOOO excited for this upcoming weekend. My great friend from childhood on up is getting married on the beach and Daddy and I are headed to the wedding on Saturday with an overnight stay at the hotel...just the two of us. I am so looking forward to relaxing on the beach, drinking a fun drink with a little umbrella in it, hanging out with my friends...and SLEEPING IN. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Bear Cub will be in great hands at Grandma & Grandpa Bear's house. A little quality time for them all... (note to G & G Bear...GET READY...THE TORNADO COMETH SOON....) Hee, hee ;)

Enjoy the pictures & have a great week ahead! Our weather is H-O-T here and we luckily got some much-needed rain yesterday. Hopefully we'll get some more...except for all day Saturday and Sunday, please, Mother Nature. Please give me my beach days!



1 comment:

  1. I do not notice the gray tooth at all in the pictures. Have fun this weekend. Par-tay!!

    ReplyDelete