Our life became even more rich and full with the adoption of our son in July 2007. This blog is dedicated to our son, whom we lovingly refer to as Bear Cub.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
The TOOTH
Ok, so I just noticed in one of my photo uploads that our recent little tooth "issue" is apparent. RATS!! A few weeks ago, BC took a pretty big bump to the mouth at the pool on one of the deck chairs. Lots of tears, no blood, and a quick recovery. Well, just last week, I noticed that one of his usually beautifully white front teeth looked grayish. **sigh** So I'm pretty sure we've got an injured tooth on our hands...well, in our mouth (Thank goodness for that! I'm not ready for teeth in his hands just YET!) I've done a little research and it seems like the discoloration will fade over time and that as long as there's no gum swelling or redness (and the tooth is NOT loose), it will be ok. Makes me happy that it's just a baby tooth, but still...my baby's precious WHITE tooth looks like I haven't brushed it in years. UGH!! So...I had to explain myself...just in case anyone out there noticed the funky tooth. Any encouraging words for me?? Please???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry mb.....I doubt anyone will even notice-its only slightly so, AND, ya know, it might just come back..I believe it might just do that. xoxo Love your blogs....bugs, slime and all.
ReplyDeleteOur boys will look great together!! C with his chipped tooth and BC and B with their gray teeth! Boys.
ReplyDeletelove ya! :)
Do not worry about that tooth....can't even notice it. All I see is one happy and loving little boy! Have fun this weekend too!
ReplyDeleteNathan had a similar incident about 2 years ago (apparently he fell down at school) and both of his front teeth turned gray and were loose! The dentist said he might lose them prematurely, and he'd have a gap for a few years. Well, after a few months the gray faded and he held onto them for 2 more years before losing one.
ReplyDeleteHope you all are doing well!
I can not see it still!!! You notice the gray color because you know it is there, but no one else does!! G. has a great smile like his mama. Have a fun weekend, sounds like you will! love to you, debbie
ReplyDelete