Our life became even more rich and full with the adoption of our son in July 2007. This blog is dedicated to our son, whom we lovingly refer to as Bear Cub.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Kitchen math...
One messy counter
+
A plate full of poorly cut peaches
= A homemade raspberry peach pie!
Yes, I was feeling domestic on Monday...just call me Betty Crocker! :)
I was quite pleased with it myself (just a little side joke for my best cuzzies out there!)
HOLY MOlEY! mb that looks beautiful!! I'm entering you in the next Betty Crocker Cook Off!!!!!!!!!! Ya see, when you starve your kids of home baked yummies, it brings out the future "Cooks of America". Save me a piece! xxooxxoo
That is one good tasting pie! I love kitchen math!
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOlEY! mb that looks beautiful!! I'm entering you in the next Betty Crocker Cook Off!!!!!!!!!! Ya see, when you starve your kids of home baked yummies, it brings out the future "Cooks of America". Save me a piece! xxooxxoo
ReplyDeleteWOW! How perdy! I'll be over for a slice...
ReplyDeleteI see that Reese's wrapper in that kitchen counter pic! ;-)Were you doin' some snacking while you baked? haha
ReplyDelete