Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A rainy day...

Well, finally the rain has come to our area! I waited all day yesterday, thinking we'd be getting some stormy weather, but all we got were a few sprinkles and some wind. It actually felt GREAT outside, so Bear Cub, Zoe and I spent a lot of our time playing outside. The golf course was closed, so we roamed the greens, went for some bug hunts and visted neighbors. So today is our inside day. It's been a steady, nice kind of rain for the past few hours. Just the right kind of weather to stay at home and relax. Hopefully the storm system will not be too destructive as it continues to head up the east coast of Florida.

Anyway, just a quick update to let you know that all is well in the land of Bear Cub. I'll try to post again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment