Well, everyone, this will officially be the last "anniversary" date that I think I'll be blogging about from the past year with Bear Cub. August 2, 2007, we happily landed in Tampa, after a long journey home. It was about 6:00 a.m., so we had had a long couple of days worth of travel. Boy, was I glad to step off that plane and know that our travels were complete! Here are a few pictures from our arrival home. What a great feeling it was to be back in Florida with our new son!
I may not talk about all of these important dates in the future, but you can be assured that these dates will be etched into my mind forever. I have a feeling that in 30 years from now, I will remember August 2, 2007, and it will put a big smile on my face. Precious days, precious memories. Thank goodness the human brain is an effective storage container. I want to hang on to these FOREVER. 
Meeting his Mimi for the very first time as we stepped off the tram in the airport.

A big smile from our little man! The day we arrived home, he also got to meet his Aunt A and Aunt S...unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that. I think I was beyond exhausted at that point and wasn't thinking about getting the camera out. You can see that he was happy to finally be free and have some space to scoot around!
Maybe YOUR brain is an effective storage unit--Mine is more like a seive!
ReplyDeleteI remember that day, one year ago, meeting bc for the first time. Such a wonderful day - I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw you all getting off the tram & seeing this beautiful child in person. Yup, it's Gods work!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLook how little he is....oh my goodness!!! :) Yeah for all the one year anniversaries!
ReplyDelete