Bear Cub has really gotten into pretending lately and it is just so cute to watch (and listen to!). He is getting more into his Fisher Price "Little People" sets and likes to make the people "walk" and "talk to each other." Also, he likes to put things to bed and when he does this, he flips things over onto their backs. He does this with his cars even! :) I love to watch him play and hear his little whisperings of whatever he may be pretending. Here are a few pictures of him going "night-night" with his cars yesterday.
Along the same line, last night was THE FIRST time that BC said "Night-night, Mama" as I closed his door to his bedroom after rocking with him. Ok...he's said it before, but with prompting from Daddy, so this was a great first for me! Of course, I told him good-night again, blew my usual kisses, said I loved him, and closed his door with a BIG smile. My little boy told me good-night...all by himself! :) Something like this just makes my day and I cherish it as one of my many Proud Mama Bear moments that I've had with my son. :)
Next thing I'm waiting for: The spontaneous, "I love you!" Hopefully that is soon to come....
Aww! That is so cute. I love the picture of him with his cars upside down. :-) Give Trump a kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteThis blog was so cute (but then, they ALL are!). That b.c. is such a thinker - isn't it so fun to watch him grow!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete