Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Fun!

Ooh! Look at the corn!
Of course...he loved climbing up the tractor tires to play in the sand...
This looks like a good one!
Checking out an "old time" tractor, as Bear Cub would put it!
The family...before the hayride! BC squeezed us all together...so cute!
Can I get this one, please?
He also enjoyed the mural on the fence...
Hang on, lady...we're going for a ride!
Oh my...it's the dynamic duo, once again!
Taking a sippy cup break...it's hard work running around a farm!


Well, we had a busy and fun weekend! Yesterday we met up with Little Miss and her parents at a nearby corn farm for some Fall adventures. We were able to go through a real corn crop maze (Bear Cub led the way...and actually got us out of it!), sit on John Deere tractors, play in the sand, and take a hayride. Phew! What a day it was! Bear Cub had a lot of fun --- he was pretty much all over the place and I don't think he could believe his eyes when he could actually sit on those big tractors. What a dream come true!
We left tired, dirty, sticky with sweat --- but what we came back with was some fresh corn, an adorable pumpkin and a lot of great memories shared with our friends. :) It was a good day.
So, in honor of autumn (and an old bulletin board I used to create in school each year)...
I have to say it...........
HAPPY FALL, YA'LL!!!


1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog! I know you all must have had a really fun time. So cute are bc and L'll Miss and how they do grow. mb's "T" is very chic!

    ReplyDelete