Yesterday we met up with our friends Aunt J and Little Miss at an indoor play place. The kids did really well, but we laughed because they both were WAY more interested in the race cars that the kids can ride for a few tokens. And to think we paid money for them to jump, bounce, and slide....but noooooooooooooooo, they hung around the arcade section instead. Oh well! We had a fun visit and lunch out with them. I tried to get a little shopping in at the mall, but BC wasn't having any part of that, so at that point it was time to get home.
Today BC played in the playroom (he continues to do great!) and then it was on to our gymnastics class. I'm thinking he'll do this for another month or two and then we'll (ok...I will) need a break. He is ALL over the place and does more running around the gym than anything else. He can run wild in our backyard for FREE! I'm hoping he'll settle down some and at least participate a little. I'm amazed at how well the little girls in the class do. So is this wildness just a boy thing or is it purely my Bear Cub?? Phew...either way, it is tiring. I'm hoping he's getting something out of the experience...
On a brighter note, potty training is going VERY well!! He tells us when he feels like he needs to sit on the potty and we are quickly getting through our bag of M & Ms, which reminds me of how well he really is doing. He likes to wear his "big kid" pants while at home and we're having good luck with those as well. By George...I think he may be getting this whole potty thing! :)
As for the rest of the week...nothing too major planned. I'll try to post sooner this next time! Enjoy the pictures from the past few days...
Mimi and BC riding what he called a "boat" at the park...
As always, loving the swings!
Peek-a-boo!
How cute is he in his big kid pants? I know...imagine the future embarrassment of a photo like this...
Whoa! Little Miss takes the wheel...and BC for a cruise at the play place!
It was such a fun visit with you (the very active b family) bc and mb + zb. That battery ad w/bunny on drum is nothing compared to bc!!!! Wowzer! He is energy +. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteP.S. bc's car loving friend, 'Lil Miss, is adorable too!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pair!