Bear Cub says, "Hi, blog readers!" :)
We have had an extremely busy week! Between going to the zoo on Monday, a play date mid-week, the Magic Kingdom yesterday, and this morning...story time at the library! Phew! It's been a good one though and we are now enjoying a little blast of winter here in sunny Florida. Yesterday's and today's highs are only in the 50s and very low 60s. I know, I know....for those of you up North, this would be a dream come true, but for us, it's winter. ;) Enjoy the few pictures from this week. You can see that not only have we been busy OUT of the house, but here at home, too. Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to look out for our CIRCUS post later in the weekend! We are excited! :)
The artist...hard at work...not painting at the moment, but strategically lining up his brushes. It's a ritual that only true artists can understand... ;)
We had a teddy bear picnic earlier in the week! We sing the song, "Teddy Bear's Picnic" enough that I thought we ought to give it a try. It was a success!
I swear I won't take these underwear shots when he gets older! These are some of his new "Thomas the Tank Engine" big boy underpants that HE got to choose. He continues to do well with the potty! (So far we've only worn these when we're at home)
He was so excited to put on his big boy pants!
Boy, you have had a busy week!! Love your pic's mb. It's only a matter of time before bc is totally p.t.'d. He is a mighty cute lad!
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge milestone with the big boy pants! And I love the new picture on the upper right of the blog.
ReplyDelete