So before our cold snap came, we were able to get outside for some play time. A few weeks ago, BC and I had to go to Tire Kingdom to get a patch in one of my tires. Since then, he has been VERY interested in tires, lifts that put cars up in the air (we were able to see my truck up on the lift that one day) and how to fix flat tires.
So now we play "Tire Kingdom" quite a bit!! On this particular day, he got out 2 buckets to create a lift for his garage vehicles. He also found his plastic screwdriver and a few other "tools" in the garage so he could work on his fire truck here. Great news! The fire truck has 4 perfectly healthy tires and the horn continues to honk. Way to go, Bear Cub! :) Our little mechanic...
** I have an adorable video from this same pretend adventure, but Blogger is telling me I can't upload it. It's only about 2 1/2 minutes long... any advice from other Bloggers on what I may be doing wrong?? I'd love for you guys to be able to see and hear Bear Cub in action! Thanks! **
WOW, that's very imaginative! What a cool replica!
ReplyDeleteI've never had luck uploading a video directly to blogger; I've always had to upload to youtube and then imbed. Sorry, not much help here!