Monday, June 30, 2008

7-1-2000


Happy Anniversary...to the man I met when I was 15 years old, and introduced himself using his real name, and not the nickname that everyone called him. The real name stuck for me.

Happy Anniversary...to the man who once tried to cheat off of my German tests.
(Don't deny it!)

Happy Anniversary...to the man who became my real friend and laughed at (and with) me in 12th grade as I made all sorts of mistakes in our typing class. I finally got better at that. ;)

Happy Anniversary...to the man who sat on a stool at a New Year's Eve party 11 years ago and gave me a tight hug, showing me that he was truly happy to see me again.

Happy Anniversary...to the man I knew I was going to spend the rest of my life with after our very first date.

Happy Anniversary...to the man who got down on one knee to ask me to be his wife in my college dorm room.

Happy Anniversary...to the man that I joyfully said "I do" to eight years ago.

Happy Anniversary...to the man that was my friend before all else.
Happy Anniversary...to the man that can make the sun shine for me, even on the gloomiest of days.

Happy Anniversary...to the man that continually lights up my heart with his bright smile and beautiful blue eyes.

Happy Anniversary to my best friend and husband!

I love you so very much!

5 comments:

  1. I love you so much too and I don't recall ever cheating off you. You must have me mistaken with someone else :).

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Over the weekend Kimberly and I were just talking about your wedding and the great time we had! Love your post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you two on your anniversary. (beautiful photo I mmight add)

    Rochelle and I celebrate ours tomorrow, July 2.

    How ironic.

    First we meet in Vlad, now this.

    Hope all is well with ALL of you.

    Take care,

    Jeff, Rochelle & Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  4. you too are the sweetest couple. there is still so much love between you both after all those years together! happy anniversary! many, many more happy years to come! you guys are the greatest! luv, aunt j!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, that was too sweet...brought some tears to this pregnant emotional hormonal girl!!! :)
    ...I think he was cheating off you in German for sure!!! hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete