Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The latest...



Big smile coming through the tunnel



He will now go down the slide all by himself! Yeah!


Notice we have our reading material handy...


Giving Mama some love...


Running and having fun on the golf course! Look at him run!Right into the arms of his Daddy!


Hi everyone! Well, the latest craze around here is the POTTY. He's been showing some real interest in it for the last month, so finally I decided to get the little potty seat out for him to try sitting on it. Now granted, he doesn't DO anything while he sits, but he's wanting to sit, so we happily let him try. I have a feeling that in the next 6 months, Bear Cub and I will be spending a lot of time together in the bathroom. :) No rush, no stress -- we're just letting him do it as it comes to him. But one of his favorite sayings now is "Poop - pot..." Here we go!

Enjoy the pictures -- they were all taken in the last couple of days. Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. More fun photos to humiliate him in front of girlfriends one day. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a genius that bc is! AND so handsome sitting on the throne. Sounds like he is on his way out of diapers!!!! cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just placing an order for photo # 5. I'll be looking in the mail for it... wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! It's a craze at our house, too...except that Iliya typically won't get ON the potty!! Imagine my surprise, last weekend, when Iliya grabbed my sister's hand & lead her to the potty...all the while, telling her he had to "Poopoo - potty"...he actually let her take his diaper off & sit him up there. He strained for a minute & then tooted!

    Pretty good for a first try! I should blog about that... ;)

    ReplyDelete