Checking out some fish with Daddy
Not sure what caught his attention...something WAY more interesting than the camera!
He LOVED this model train outside of Germany...he watched it forever - and could have stayed all day had we let him!
My two handsome fellas
Bear Cub is ALL about Daddy when he is home -- Daddy can do no wrong! BC wants to hold his hand, ride on his back (like this), have him read to him, brush his teeth, you name it...he wants his Daddy! :)
Fun! I've never noticed the model train there...we'll have to check it out next year.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I'm the same way when I haven't seen my dad in a while, haha!
ReplyDeleteNice pictures....fun family times at Disney!
ReplyDeleteHi there! It has been sooo long since I have had time to read your blog!! WOW!! HE IS SO BIG!! And so absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteThink of you often and hope all is well!
Take care!
Katie