The beach is the best place for BC because he can just RUN all he wants, with no real worries!
Getting some fishing lessons from a man on the beach
Checking out some AWESOME frogs (BC was in heaven!) at the hotel's little pond. We saw so many!
Swimming in the pool! (Well, it's really only about a foot deep, but he really tried to swim!)
Last week, Bear Cub, Mimi and I (and yes, Zoe, too!) headed to St. Pete Beach for some fun in the sun (with one GREAT storm built in, too - I love those beach storms!). It was so fun and absolutely beautiful! We never did leave the resort, staying in our swimsuits and cover-ups the ENTIRE time we were there. It was great - so relaxing! BC loved the ocean, looking for shells, and just digging EVERYTHING into the sand (including his own head...yea). Even though we were only an hour from home, it really felt like a true getaway and made us appreciate and remember the beautiful setting that we live in around here! We are very lucky! Enjoy the pictures from our fun couple of days -- as with any vacation, it was hard to get back to reality once we were home. Ahhhh....beach life is just so IDEAL, if you ask me! :)
It was so fun, MB,bc,zoe & pg on vacation!!! I think we should buy a house on the beach! I could do this everyday! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMakes me want to visit the beach!
ReplyDelete