Monday, August 24, 2009

Tomorrow is...


Bear Cub's first day of PRESCHOOL!! :)


Here he is, with his new "Transformers" backpack, soccer ball lunch box, and COOL frog folder! Has he ever seen Transformers? Um...no...but that is what he insisted upon! He has a few of the toys, and a big collection of Daddy's from when he was little. So, after a bit of searching, we finally found his backpack. Phew!
You know how he loves frogs these days...this folder is just PERFECT for him!
This came in the mail last week, inviting us to his school's Open House this past Saturday. We were able to meet his teachers (both seem VERY nice!) and check out his classroom. He found the toy section right away, and seemed happy to be there! He'll be going Tuesday and Thursday mornings, from 8-12. He'll have lunch at school and then I'll pick him up. I'll be sure to get lots of pictures tomorrow -- of our baby going to school! OH MY!! :)
Here we go...

2 comments:

  1. SO proud of G starting preschool...Can't wait to hear about all his adventures!!! I am sure he will have LOTS to tell you after school every day! Good luck tomorrow to G and his amazing Mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you big boy!!

    ReplyDelete